[Mpls-pm] Specifying DNS Server

steve ulrich sulrich at botwerks.org
Mon Jul 19 12:18:12 CDT 2004

having done this a few times in the past, i recommend the use of the
Net::DNS module which has a nice class within it called
Net::DNS::Resolver which enables you to specify the nameservers to be
used in the constructor.

it's handy for overriding the default nameserver list used by the
system's resolver.

when last we saw our hero (Monday, Jul 19, 2004),
 Uncle Grimmie was madly tapping out:

steve ulrich                       sulrich at botwerks.org
PGP: 8D0B 0EE9 E700 A6CF ABA7  AE5F 4FD4 07C9 133B FAFC