[Mpls-pm] July Meeting?

Craig S. Wilson craig at wavefront.net
Tue Jul 13 19:37:49 CDT 2004

I haven't seen anything about a meeting in a couple of months.  Is there
one scheduled for tomorrow night (14 July 2004)?

By my calendar, tomorrow is the second Wednesday of the month.  It is
also the date, in 1798, that Congress passed the Sedition Act, making it
a federal crime to publish false, scandalous or malicious writing about
the United States government.

A discussion of this act and its relationship to the Patriot Act will be
expected.

--

Craig S. Wilson     craig at wavefront.net
WaveFront Communications, Inc.
1677 Lake Valentine Road
Arden Hills  MN  55112-2840
1.651.638.9594     1.612.865.8794
Note:  If you send me HTML-mail, it will
           probably end up in my SPAM bucket.