[mplspm]: Online remote backup for Linux?

Shane McCarron shane at aptest.com
Mon Apr 26 08:50:35 CDT 2004

How much storage do you need?  If it is not a lot (< 500 mb) a good
strategy might be to just use a web hosting service that gives shell
access and then use duplicity or rsync or whatever to transfer the
data.  We do this for some clients now using flexbackup (perl-based
backup solution).  Fairly clean.