[mplspm]: Online remote backup for Linux?

Matthew Johnson matt at omega.org
Sat Apr 24 07:22:15 CDT 2004

I like rsync with ssh myself.  It would work fine in a custom script
run by cron to sync your files every few hours.

Example:
rsync -az  -e  ssh  --delete   ~ftp/pub/samba/
nim-bus:"~ftp/pub/tridge/samba"

This wouldn't encrypt your info on the remote server though, so that
would be something to add.