[mplspm]: DateTime Issue on Windows

Matthew Johnson matt at omega.org
Wed Apr 21 00:45:00 CDT 2004

Hello Mr Craig S. Wilson:

@INC only containing the current directory seems suspicious to me.
According to your perl -V, the default directories are
"C:/Perl/lib","C:/Perl/site/lib","." so somehow this is getting
changed.

Does your program mess with @INC?

What modules/code are you including with 'use' or 'require'?

Is the file root.pm at C:/Perl/site/lib/DateTime/Locale/root.pm ? If
not where is it?

Try printing out @INC at the top of the code and see what you get.

Best Regards,
   -Matt

On Apr 20, 2004, at 11:47 PM, Craig S. Wilson wrote:

> I am trying to use DateTime on Windows using ActiveState Perl.  I ran
> ppm and installed DateTime which also caused DateTime::Locale and
> DateTime::TimeZone to be installed.
>
> My program blows up with
>
> Can't locate DateTime/Locale/root.pm in @INC (@INC contains: .) at
> (eval 47) line 3.
>
> Any idea what DateTime/Locale/root.pm is or where it is supposed to
> come from?

[cut]