[mplspm]: April meeting: Rides

Andrew Jonsson zaj at cypress.com
Wed Apr 14 11:42:40 CDT 2004

I am tenitively planning on going, but I will not be sure until the end
of the work day.  If rides are not found, you can check with me ~5:00 to
see, If I am going I am coming from bloomington, so I could give either
or both of you rides.  But at the moment I can't commit.

Mike Boyko wrote:
> Is anyone that is driving to the meeting coming from/driving through Bloomington?
>
> With that bus strike I couldn't get to the last one, and this meeting sounds like a good one to attend. =-)
>
> - Mike

Andrew Jonsson                Cypress Semiconductor, MN Inc.
Phone: (952) 876-8427         email: zaj at cypress.com