[mplspm]: April meeting

Dave Worden dave.worden at veritas.com
Tue Apr 13 10:38:22 CDT 2004

> > Ok, it's a "go". I just received approval for this PerlMongers meeting.
> >
> > Date/Time: 14 April, 2004 (Wednesday) / 7 P.M.
> >
> > Place:     VERITAS Software Corp.
> >            2815 Cleveland Ave.
> >            Roseville, MN 55113
> >            (yeah, I know it's in the sig, *8^))
>
> Is it too late for an RSVP? Not been long in the country, but
> it'd be good
> to get some PMy goodness, if there's still space in the room
> for a little
> one....

There should be plenty of room (unless someone pulls a "Flash Mob" thing).

The room I have will hold ~20 folks comfortably. In a crunch, we can probably move to a room that will hold ~30.

Also, I'll plan to be by the front door ~6:45 P.M. in case Andy wants to verify the presentation logistics a bit before the meeting.

Regards,
--djw
David Worden             dworden at veritas.com
VERITAS Software Corp.   651-746-7276 (voice)
2815 Cleveland Ave.
Roseville, MN 55113      Mail Stop: ROS2-4