[mplspm]: #122# - Another topic?

doctor obnox son of a bitch drobnox at visi.com
Thu Apr 1 04:57:48 CST 2004

Craig S. Wilson spoke in riddles, like the night...

> Matthew Johnson wrote:
>
> >122 topics in two hours and those are only the ones I can remember.
> >Please add.
>
> I can't remember if it was the last meeting or the meeting before where
> we discussed XML and XSLT.  In any case, you may want to check out
> http://www.x-cp.org  It looks like this is a new technology that is
> going to change everything.
>
> I don't think the Perl Module is quite complete, but it probably will be
> soon, and then look out.

Interesting:

	The legacy control protocols are too tightly packed. This makes
	it very difficult for third parties (e.g., routers, firewalls,
	and the US Department of Homeland Security) to analyze the
	traffic as it flows by.

I get nervous whenever anyone mentions das Heimatssicherheitsamt.

--
"An official at the Moroccan Embassy could    ........Eric J. Gustafson
      not confirm the presence of             .........................
 monkeys in the coalition of the willing."    .........drobnox at visi.com