[mplspm]: Meeting Wednesday...

Ken Williams ken at mathforum.org
Wed Sep 10 12:46:00 CDT 2003

On Tuesday, September 9, 2003, at 07:10  PM, Chris Siegler wrote:

> I could have just missed it, but I didn't see the email announcing the
> meeting tommorow. What time is it?

Hear ye Perlicans!  The 9th volume of the year's duodecannual meetings
of the Minneapolis Perl Mongers will be held at Espresso Royale, 1229
Hennepin Ave in Minneapolis, at 7 hours past noon!  Attendees are
requested to arrive with a list of interrogations for the amusement of
the general audience.  Return taxi service will be provided for any
member who gets the royal shit beaten out of them after insulting
Dave's political standings.

  -Ken