[mplspm]: Meeting Wednesday...

Dave Rolsky autarch at urth.org
Mon Sep 8 23:25:49 CDT 2003

On Mon, 8 Sep 2003, Ken Williams wrote:

> I can shoot the breeze some about what I'm working on lately, which
> includes some database/Alzabo stuff for the Walker, some Bricolage
> stuff for someone I can't talk about (yet), and some Module::Build
> stuff.  Hopefully someone else in attendance is doing interesting stuff
> they can talk about too.

I'll be doing some Bricolage stuff soon as well!  Also, Ken and I can talk
about what will happen for Mason now that we're starting to work on the
new dev versions, as stable has stabilized pretty well.

I can also fantasize about having enough time to write a go server and
client.  Anyone want to pay me to do so?

-dave

House Absolute Consulting
www.houseabsolute.com