[mplspm]: Meeting this Wednesday, 10/8, Espresso Royale 7 PM

Ken Williams ken at mathforum.org
Wed Oct 8 17:02:26 CDT 2003

On Sunday, October 5, 2003, at 11:48  PM, Dave Rolsky wrote:

> Just a reminder that this Wednesday is the 2nd Wednesday of the month.
>
> Andy Lester won't be here (hopefully November or December), so unless
> anyone has a talk prepared, I guess it'll be at ye olde coffee shoppe.

I'm not sure whether I'll be able to attend or not - I have
hand-foot-mouth disease (no kidding):

   http://www.cdc.gov/ncidod/dvrd/revb/enterovirus/hfhf.htm

But I might be able to make it anyway.  I'm not miserable anymore.  And
I was at the CPAN meeting this weekend in London, so I can report on
the stuff we talked about and decided, if my memory remains sharp
enough.

  -Ken