[mplspm]: whoops

James.FitzGibbon James.FitzGibbon at target.com
Wed Nov 12 14:22:37 CST 2003

Typically we are in the back in the loungish area.  There used to be a computer
set up back there IIRC.

This was from a.s.r but applies equally well:

...when walking into an Perl gathering, you first mention to the lovely hostess that you're there for the meeting of the Camel. And when she looks at you as if you've just made it on to her list of "most likely to be motivated primarily by controlled substances", you *then* ask her where the gathering of computer-wonkish-yet-strangely-vicious-seeming people is. And she points the rest of the group out, way the hell back in the corner, backs to the wall, with suspicious looks on their faces, and the air of being about to leap out of their chairs and do something messy yet satisfying to the rest of the human herd.
You've found the mongers.