[mplspm]: Looking for Perl Programmer

Ben Klaas bklaas at occamnetworks.com
Wed Nov 12 13:49:06 CST 2003

Hi Eric-

If you are still looking for someone for this position, I may be
interested. I can share my qualifications with you in greater detail
moving forward, but to answer directly to your email:

Unix:
7+ years Unix experience

Perl:
6+ years Perl experience
familiar with Object-Oriented Perl

Databases:
detailed knowledge of SQL databases (MySQL, Postgres, Informix, more)
detailed knowledge of Perl's DBI interface to databases

Web:
10 years experience with HTML
detailed knowledge of Cascading Style Sheets
working knowledge of JavaScript

I think I fit your bill pretty well. Maybe we could get together to chat
about this further? I'm interested in hearing more about the position.

thanks-
Ben Klaas
612.929.5477