[mplspm]: November meeting & Andy Lester in December

Dave Rolsky autarch at urth.org
Thu Nov 6 10:14:46 CST 2003

First business, the next meeting is at Espresso Royale downtown on
Wednesday, November 12.  I'd been saying 7 PM but apparently the last
couple times no one showed til later.  I'll probably still try to get
there around 7 just in case.

In December, it looks like Andy Lester will come out to give a talk.
Take a look at http://petdance.com/perl/ and http://petdance.com/resume/
so we can decide what we want him to give a talk on.  Some of the talk
listed on the first page are quick 5 minutes ones, like "10 Great
Non-Oreilly Books" or "Geek Culture Considered Harmful", so he can
probably do those as bonuses if there's interest.

-dave

House Absolute Consulting
www.houseabsolute.com