[mplspm]: Talk next Wednesday

Dave Worden dave.worden at veritas.com
Fri Jun 6 10:10:10 CDT 2003

Ok,

I have approval to use a VRTS conference room for the Minneapolis Perl
Mongers meeting:
11-June-2003 (Wednesday), from 1900-2200.

For those who haven't been to this location before, just slap:

2815 Cleveland Ave.
Roseville, MN 55113

into your favorite mapping site.

Dave, please clarify -- should the start time be: 1900 or 1930?

See you all then,
Regards,
--djw