[mplspm]: PM meeting - 01/08/03 ???

Matthew Johnson matt at omega.org
Wed Jan 15 16:15:45 CST 2003

Dave (and all):

Are you going to the SIGBAP tonight?   I'll be heading there.  If you are
going and would like a lift, let me know.

    -Matt Johnson
     h: 952-591-0895

* * * * * * * * * * * *  SIGBAP MEETING NOTICE  * * * * * * * * * * * *

Who:     You, and anyone you'd care to bring
What:    Special Interest Group on Beer And Pizza (SIGBAP)
When:    Wednesday, Jan 15, 2003 7:00pm
Where:   Old Chicago Pizza at the Har-Mar Mall (651-639-0303)
          2100 N. Snelling Avenue, Roseville, MN
Why:     Good Pizza, Good Beer, Good People
How:     This is very easy to find.  Har-Mar is located just South of
          Highway 36 on Snelling.