[mplspm]: [TCLUG-JOBS] Fwd: Perl contractor needed

Carl Wilhelm Soderstrom chrome at real-time.com
Fri Dec 12 16:53:41 CST 2003

We're looking for a Perl Monger here at work to hack on our trouble-ticket
system (Request Tracker).

----- Forwarded message from Bob Tanner <tanner at real-time.com> -----

Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2003 15:15:22 -0600
From: Bob Tanner <tanner at real-time.com>
Subject: [TCLUG-JOBS] Fwd: Perl contractor needed
To: tclug-jobs at mn-linux.org

Real Time is looking for a Perl developer for some contract work.

Real Time needs some custom programming done for Request Tracker and I don't
have time to do it myself.

You'll need to have a skill set in using Perl in a web environment. Which m=
eans:

	DBI stuff
	Mason stuff
	CGI stuff

Other skills required:

	CVS (especially tracking 3rd party sources)
	Creating/applying patches

You can work remotely or here at Real Time.
Rate is negotiable.
Starts immediately.

Send resumes to jobs at real-time.com.

Thanks.