[mplspm]: Meetings?

Josh Jore josh at lavendergreens.org
Tue Aug 12 05:32:11 CDT 2003

On Mon, Aug 11, 2003 at 01:51:32PM -0700, Torleiv Flatebo Ringer wrote:
} I believe it is the third wed of each month, at Espresso Royale
} in Dntwn Mnpls.
}
} torleiv
}
} what you said

And now thanks to calendar(1) I'll actually remember to go. Ya gotta
love assistive technology. Is anyone planning anything for then? I
could tell you about B::Deobfuscate or Acme::PerlMonkify if you're all
really bored there.

Or Tor or I could talk about our semi-interesting app that uses Dave's
Alzabo. Or we call just BS about whatever comes up. But still -
anything specific on the agenda?

--
None of the Above ben Jore,
Minneapolis, Hawthorne, 45°00'09" -93°17'39"