[mplspm]: reminder: wednesday meeting

James FitzGibbon james at ehlo.com
Mon Sep 23 22:37:21 CDT 2002

* Thomas Eibner (thomas at stderr.net) [020923 21:33]:

> Anyone have any topics they would like to see discussed? (So anyone
> that cares can prepare themselves a little)

IIRC, Dave R. was going to present something at one of the more formal
meetings some months ago about large-scale programming projects in Perl
(presumably experiences from Mason/Alzabo).

Now that I've had to try to apply some of the topics that were to be
discussed (specifically testing and exceptions), I'd like to hear other's
thoughts on best common practices.

Dave, you still out there?  I saw a new Alzabo release on the CPAN mailing
list this morning and some ramblings in the ChangeLog about a vacation...

--
j.