[mplspm]: Meeting?

Matthew Johnson matt at omega.org
Wed Oct 23 00:08:46 CDT 2002

Dave, Where do you live?   (email me if it is a secret)

I've found street parking on a street first perpendicular and then turning
somewhat parallel to Hennepin.  sorry, don't know the name.

Hey, it's what is great about a city -- no parking.  Just imagine you are in
a Seinfeld episode and George will be screwing up a woody aleen movie by
bungling the  parking.

Obviously with my TV habits I have no relevent perl topics to discuss.
However I am willing to take some money from that guy that loves perl
people.

  matt.