[mplspm]: Meeting?

Thomas Eibner thomas at stderr.net
Mon Oct 21 09:19:14 CDT 2002

On Mon, Oct 21, 2002 at 07:59:28AM -0500, Craig S. Wilson wrote:
> At 07:44 PM 10/20/2002 -0500, Matthew Johnson wrote:
> >Yes.  Sure.  That would be fun.  -Matt
> >
> >> So we should meet this week, right?
> >>
> >> Same time, same place (i.e. 7 PM Wednesday at Espresso Royale on
> >> Hennepin)?
>
> So, will people be bringing PERL Tricks and Treats to share?

Not the next meeting, but next after that I might be bringing back some
Copenhagen Perl Mongers shirts we can raffle away. This means that I
wont be able to make it to Novembers meeting.

--
  Thomas Eibner <http://thomas.eibner.dk/> DnsZone <http://dnszone.org/>
  mod_pointer <http://stderr.net/mod_pointer> <http://photos.eibner.dk/>