[mplspm]: Next meeting??

Craig S. Wilson craig at wavefront.net
Tue Nov 19 13:07:08 CST 2002

At 05:20 PM 11/18/2002 -0600, you wrote:
>Let's just split the difference.  Anchor a barge somewhere on the river.

I am surprised that someone hasn't built a restaurant / coffee shop /
meeting facility that straddles the city lines and has an address in both
Minneapolis and St. Paul.

This issue arises in almost all groups that I have been involved with.

When I would call a 'Guerillas in the MISTA' meetings, I would alternate
between Chang O'Hara's in St. Paul and Sgt Preston's in Minneapolis.

Fact of the matter is that once you are in your car and moving, at that
time of night, the distance from Minneapolis to St. Paul is six or seven
minutes.  Surprisingly enough, the distance from St. Paul to Minneapolis is
about the same.

If someone needing a ride lives anywhere between Arden Hills (north of
Roseville) and wherever the meeting is being held, please let me know.

Craig S. Wilson              craig at wavefront.com
651-638-9594                  612-865-8794 (cell)