[mplspm]: Next meeting??

Dave Rolsky autarch at urth.org
Mon Nov 18 16:50:07 CST 2002

On Mon, 18 Nov 2002, Thomas Eibner wrote:

> On Mon, Nov 18, 2002 at 01:24:28PM -0800, Torleiv Flatebo Ringer wrote:
> > If the meeting were in St. Paul, I could go more often.
>
> Before it gets out of hand, let's not forget we are Minneapolis.pm :-)

And I'm sure that there are plenty of people who live/work in Mpls and its
western suburbs who will find St. Paul inconvenient.  One possibility
might be to alternate.  Let's talk about this a bit more at the next
meeting, though the sample that shows up there might be self-selecting.

-dave

www.urth.org
we await the New Sun