[mplspm]: Next meeting: Wednesday, November 27 @ 7 PM: Espresso Royale

Dave Rolsky autarch at urth.org
Sat Nov 16 22:21:02 CST 2002

Ok, this month's meeting is unchanged so it'll be at the above time and
place.

If people want to change the location, let's discuss that for next month
as well.  The key issues for location (for me) are:

- Not too loud

- Non-smoking

- Easy to arrange chairs/table/whatever into circle/square/something like
that (Barley John's was actually so small that this didn't work out too
well unless we were outside, for example).

- In a location that is reachable by bus or alternately, a willing
chauffeur ;)

-dave

www.urth.org
we await the New Sun