[mplspm]: Next meeting??

Dave Rolsky autarch at urth.org
Sat Nov 16 22:17:48 CST 2002

On Fri, 15 Nov 2002, Bruce Albrecht wrote:

> I haven't attended a PM meeting since it moved downtown either, but I
> sporadically attend both it and UUM's SIGBAP.  If you're going to move
> it to an earlier Wednesday, I suggest you switch to the second
> Wednesday of the month, which will be in between the regular UUM
> meeting and the SIGBAP meeting.  Obviously, you've missed the window
> for this month, but I'd vote for the second Wednesday for future
> months.

The second Wednesday seems reasonable to me.  This month is less of an
issue since it's just the night before Thanksgiving, and probably some
people will still show.  Next month would be bad, because it would be
Christmas day.

So any objections to the _second_ Tuesday of the month?

-dave

www.urth.org
we await the New Sun