[mplspm]: Next meeting??

Jim Anderson jim at acadcam.com
Wed Nov 13 09:19:44 CST 2002

On Tue, Nov 12, 2002 at 06:04:07PM -0600, Dave Rolsky wrote:
> I hate to bring this up _again_, but could we consider moving it to an
> earlier Wednesday?  I can't find any conflicting tech meetings on
> Wednesdays, so this seems like a possibility.  Just moving to the 3rd
> Wednesday of the month would avoid a holiday conflicts this year (and
> next, and the year after).

I haven't been to the PM meetings since they've moved downtown, and
probably won't attend until they move out of downtown, but third Wednesday
conflicts with SIGBAP (an offshoot of the Unix Users of Minnesota, Special
Interest Group on Beer And Pizza).  UUM meets the first Wed of the month,
SIGBAP the third Wed.

What about the third Monday?

Jim Anderson			(612) 782-0456     jim at acadcam.com
Anderson CAD/CAM, Inc		Lucifer designed MS-DOS to try
3800 Apache Lane NE		    men's souls.
St Anthony, MN  55421		Then he had a better idea...