[mplspm]: Next meeting??

Dave Rolsky autarch at urth.org
Tue Nov 12 18:04:07 CST 2002

So here's the question.  Are meetings the _4th_ Wednesday of the month or
the last Wednesday of the month?  These two are often, but not always, the
same day.

I'm not sure why we picked that though, because it will consistently end
up falling around Thanksgiving, Christmas, and or New Year's.  In fact,
this month we'd be on the night before Thanksgiving and then in December
it'd be Christmas, so we probably wouldn't meet til January, which is kind
of lame.

I hate to bring this up _again_, but could we consider moving it to an
earlier Wednesday?  I can't find any conflicting tech meetings on
Wednesdays, so this seems like a possibility.  Just moving to the 3rd
Wednesday of the month would avoid a holiday conflicts this year (and
next, and the year after).

-dave

www.urth.org
we await the New Sun