[mplspm]: meeting rehashed

Thomas Eibner thomas at stderr.net
Wed Jul 31 22:51:19 CDT 2002

Well, a few guys showed up and we had a nice discussion covering several
topics including state of contracting work in the Minneapolis/St. Paul
area, employment situation, current projects, and I brought up the
question of the perl mongers group maybe colaborating on a project or
two if there was enough interest. In that discussion Dave brought up a
potential project; a book review site for the Perl Community. Would
anyone be interested in helping out?

--
  Thomas Eibner <http://thomas.eibner.dk/> DnsZone <http://dnszone.org/>
  mod_pointer <http://stderr.net/mod_pointer> <http://photos.eibner.dk/>