[mplspm]: meeting wednesday next week?

Dave Rolsky autarch at urth.org
Mon Jul 22 22:37:08 CDT 2002

On Tue, 23 Jul 2002, Thomas Eibner wrote:

> I think we agreed on having the meeting in your neck of the woods this time.
> So do you have any suggestions?

I don't drink alcohol so I'm not really up on the local bar/pub scene.  I
wouldn't mind meeting at a coffee shop, and there's plenty of those
nearby.  One of the nicest is Espresso Royale just inside downtown on
Hennepin, which has some nice cushy chairs and couches.

There's also a Taiwanese bubble tea shop (which also has coffee and juice
drinks) a block and a half from my home which can be a nice place if its
not too crowded.  It'd probably be okay on a Wednesday night at 7.

-dave

www.urth.org
we await the New Sun