[mplspm]: Submitting patches to module maintainers

David Blevins dmblevins at mediaone.net
Thu Jan 31 11:44:02 CST 2002

Even that is free too.  I know a few companies who use it to manage internal
software projects, websites, etc.

Go to:
http://sourceforge.net/projects/alexandria-dev/

I only know of CPAN through talking with perl programmers, never used it in
any of my own hacked up scripts, so this may be an absurd idea.  Couldn't
you integrate Alexandria with CPAN so any new Modules automatically had full
management services?  I.e., SourceForge.net uses Alexandria for hosting
somewhere around 33,000 projects, couldn't CPAN use it to do the same, but
specifically for the perl modules it hosts?

-David