[mplspm]: Meeting next Wednesday?

Jim Anderson jim at acadcam.com
Wed Jan 30 10:07:16 CST 2002

On Wed, Jan 30, 2002 at 12:12:12PM -0600, Tim Burlowski wrote:
> Dagnabit.
>
> I have never gotten one of these notices correct.
>
> Always, the data, day, or time is off.
                 ^
And sometimes you can't even get the spelling right...

BTW, if anybody is interested, I'll be at Barley John's prior to the
meeting.  The band doesn't start until much later, so it's quiet
enough to converse.

Jim Anderson			(612) 782-0456     jim at acadcam.com
Anderson CAD/CAM, Inc		Lucifer designed MS-DOS to try
3800 Apache Lane NE		    men's souls.
St Anthony, MN  55421		Then he had a better idea...