[mplspm]: Meeting next Wednesday?

James FitzGibbon james at ehlo.com
Wed Jan 30 05:32:00 CST 2002

* Ken Williams (ken at mathforum.org) [020129 22:40]:

> Let's keep the meeting date, we'll meet in a public library if we have
> to!  Anyone got any better ideas?  Is Target indeed an option if Veritas
> isn't?

I'll check with my manager first thing when I get in to the office.  It's a
huge building, so it's more an issue of whether it's allowed than whether I
can find space.

I'll try to have a yes/no by 9am latest.

--
j.

...Last night I lay in bed looking up at the stars in the sky, and I
thought to myself, where the heck is the ceiling?