[mplspm]: Meeting next Wednesday?

Dave Rolsky autarch at urth.org
Fri Jan 25 16:46:34 CST 2002

Well, we're supposed to have a meeting next Wednesday at Veritas but we
still need confirmation from Tim that we can use the space.

Assuming that will come (though if someone wants to think of an
alternative location that might be nice)...

Wednesday, January 30th @ 7:00 PM

Ken Williams will talk about Module::Build, a replacement for
ExtUtils::MakeMaker.  It's also worth noting that Module::Build makes a
fine basis for building generic installers for Perl-based applications
(not just modules), which is something I can talk about a bit.

Hopefully, Tim will respond real soon now with confirmation and
directions (which probably belong on the web site too).

-dave

www.urth.org
we await the New Sun