[mplspm]: Future meetings and that damn band!

lach at lach.net lach at lach.net
Fri Jan 11 12:23:35 CST 2002

Hi Folks,

How about Ruth Chris Steak House?

It's quite. The *Best* food in town.  Great bar selection and good coffee.

Only drawback... Downtown Minneapolis.  But the steaks are first rate!

Later

Lach

PS now back to perl.....

LachNet Incorporated                             Premium Internet Services
(651)554-0408  (651)454-0306(fax)            System/Network Administration
1570 Century Point, Eagan MN 55121          Custom Application Development