[mplspm]: Doubled emails with mailit80.pl

Daniel O'Neil daniel at westpole.com
Fri Jan 11 09:58:05 CST 2002

Greetings,
I have an interesting one.  I am using mailit80.pl to process emails
from an html form.  The first
time a given form is processed for a given user, it sends in the same
email being sent twice to the To: recipient and the Cc:  recipient.  Any
other emails sent from the form, however, only
result in a single email.  I'm not sure if this has anything to do with
the mailit program, but I'm trying to narrow the possibilities.  Anyone
have an idea of what's going on?
Cheers,
Daniel