[mplspm]: Perl Jobs in Mpls/St. Paul area

Trevor Morris morr0209 at tc.umn.edu
Wed Jan 9 16:32:43 CST 2002

>I was basically looking for 6 months before I found my current position.
>I never saw anyone looking for mod_perl/Apache skills and almost no Perl
>jobs.

I recently moved from MN to DC to start a job after college.  Let me tell
you, the job market out here has barely slowed down.  Probably the one area
in the country still good for IT jobs.  Every job is tied to the govt,
which means job security with everything that will be going on in the next
few years.  Massive hiring will be going on.

If you guys are citizensa and are willing to get a security clearance, this
is the place.

Trevor