[mplspm]: [Perl Jobs] Perl/Pro*C Developer (onsite), United States, MN, Minneapolis (fwd)

Dave Rolsky autarch at urth.org
Wed Jan 9 14:34:01 CST 2002

On Wed, 9 Jan 2002, Bruce Albrecht wrote:

> Is this typical wages for a C/Perl/SQL contract programmer these days?
> This works out to be $60k-$70k/yr if full time, and it sounds like
> they're really looking for someone with more like 5-10 years
> experience.

I'm not sure where you get 5-10 years there?  I see 3-4.  But how much
more that 60-70k/year would you expect?  Maybe a little more but I guess I
wouldn't expect more than 80-90k max.  I'm pretty sure this not 1099 work,
so it seems a bit low but not unreasonable.

-dave

www.urth.org
we await the New Sun