[mplspm]: something on the 9th?

Ken Williams ken at mathforum.org
Tue Jan 8 02:25:00 CST 2002

On Tuesday, January 8, 2002, at 01:42 AM, David Blevins wrote:
> Hi Guys,
>
> There seem to be just a few people posting on the list, how many people
> usually show up for a drink?

Last time we had almost 20, I'd say.

> I'd love to stop in and meet some of the Minneapolis Perl Mongers.  I
> spoke
> at the O'Reilly Open Source/Perl Convention this summer and had the
> time of
> my life handing out with the Perl guys I met in the speakers lounge.

That would be us. ;-)  Dave Rolsky and I both spoke at OSCon this year
too.  I had the damnedest time reading anyone's name tag though, so I'd
probably recognize your face but I won't put your name with it until you
show up for drinks (or for the tech meeting we'll have at the end of the
month).

  -Ken