[mplspm]: something on the 9th?

Ken Williams ken at mathforum.org
Tue Jan 8 00:41:04 CST 2002

On Tuesday, January 8, 2002, at 12:11 AM, Dave Rolsky wrote:
> I believe Ken suggested doing something on the 9th.  Is there a plan for
> this?

You reading my mind?  I was just going to send something about this.
Unless someone else has a better idea for location[1], let's meet at
7:30 on Wednesday the 9th at Barley John's brewpub in Roseville.  You
bring the cash, I'll bring the beer[2].

  -Ken

[1]  I've learned my lesson about trying to change the time & date, so
those should probably stay as stated.

[2]  Or show you where to get it.