[mplspm]: Monthly meeting

Jim Anderson jim at acadcam.com
Tue Feb 19 13:24:17 CST 2002

On Tue, Feb 19, 2002 at 01:19:52PM -0600, Dave Rolsky wrote:
> On Tue, 19 Feb 2002 bwallace at tecnetx.com wrote:
>
> > I'm new to this posting.  Will there be a meeting this month?  If so,
> > where.  Thanks.
>
> Yes, there will.  I'm not sure where.  Asbent a presentation I was going
> to simply suggest we have a social meeting at the previously agreed upon
> location, the Stonehouse.
>
> So let's say that there wlil be a social meeting on Wednesday, February
> 27, at 7 PM.  We will be at the Stonehouse
> (http://twincities.citysearch.com/profile/5593545/).
>
> Does whoever suggested this place know if we would need a reservation?

Based on the amount the place is filled on the times I've been there?
No reservations needed.  If somebody wants to get a count and call them
up, they might appreciate it, if nothing else to arrange some tables
together.  I'm fairly sure I'll make it to the meeting.

Jim Anderson			(612) 782-0456     jim at acadcam.com
Anderson CAD/CAM, Inc		Lucifer designed MS-DOS to try
3800 Apache Lane NE		    men's souls.
St Anthony, MN  55421		Then he had a better idea...