[mplspm]: Next meeting?

James FitzGibbon james at ehlo.com
Sun Feb 10 09:43:20 CST 2002

* Dave Rolsky (autarch at urth.org) [020209 21:31]:

> Also, for the next presentation meeting, are there any volunteers out
> there?  I'm out of ideas to talk about, I'm afraid.  I'm still up for the

I'd be interested in a round-table on Web Services, specifically using them
with transports other than HTTP.  Jabber might be a good one to start with,
since it could lead into other topic ideas.

--
j.

...Last night I lay in bed looking up at the stars in the sky, and I
thought to myself, where the heck is the ceiling?