[mplspm]: Next meeting?

Dave Rolsky autarch at urth.org
Sat Feb 9 21:18:32 CST 2002

Well, we missed the first Wednesday for a social meeting.  When would be a
good time to regularly have these so they don't have to be scheduled?  I
figure it should be X Wednesday of the month (though not the last) at 7:00
PM at the Stonehouse.

Also, for the next presentation meeting, are there any volunteers out
there?  I'm out of ideas to talk about, I'm afraid.  I'm still up for the
code kitchen or code review sessions but there didn't seem to be a lot of
enthusiasm for either besides Ken and I...

Are there topics people really want to hear about?  If so, let the list
know because there might be someone who is competent to talk about it
reading this who hasn't thought of giving a talk on it.

Anyway, if this is going to happen it'll be at 7PM on Wednesday, February
27th.

-dave

www.urth.org
we await the New Sun