[mplspm]: Dude, who sole my perl book?

Stephen R. Wilcoxon wilcoxon at bridge.com
Wed Dec 4 16:09:59 CST 2002

On Thu 2002/11/28 01:04:30 CST, Chris Siegler <siegler at visi.com> writes:

> One of my favorite authors! A good resource for SF/FAN books is
>
> http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Cavern/6113/top100.html
>
> where you'll probably find a few gems that you've never read (I'd never
> heard of Alfred Bester, who is amazing).

May have to check it out sometime.  My two favorite authors are Steve
Perry (Man Who Never Missed, Matadora, and Machiavelli Interface being his
best) and Daniel Keys Moran (Emerald Eyes, The Long Run, and The Last
Dancer).  DKM is an awesome writer (Now if AI War and future books would
actually get published...), but EE is a little week (however, it sets the
background story for the later two).

Probably my next "batch" of favorite SF authors are Peter Hamilton (series
starting with Reality Dysfunction), David Weber (primarily Crusade, On
Death Ground, and Insurrection), and Mike Resnic (just about anything).

Lately, I've been doing light reading (rereading all of the Anita Blake
Vampire Hunter novels by Laurel K Hamilton).