[mplspm]: September Meeting

Matthew Johnson matt at omega.org
Thu Aug 29 09:08:45 CDT 2002

Hello Everyone,

I declare the meeting last night a success!  As planned we met at the
Espresso Royale Caffe on Hennepin Avenue.

We talked about perl luminaries, perl4, perl6 including the it's status and
the possible porting effort,  issues facing ISPs, people without a clue,
perl6.01,  the perl job market in Mnneapolis, past perl conferences, unix
mailers: sendmail-qmail-xm, software people from other countries, wireless
connections, experiences at US and Canadian customs, histories of
Minneapolis tech companies Unisys, Sperry, MRnet, and more.

The next meeting will be the same bat-time and the same bat-channel.

--
Espresso Royale Caffe - Hennepin Avenue
1229 Hennepin Ave

Matthew Johnson