[mplspm]: Meeting?

Thomas Eibner thomas at stderr.net
Thu Apr 25 12:29:53 CDT 2002

On Thu, Apr 25, 2002 at 11:11:39AM -0500, Dave Rolsky wrote:
> On Thu, 25 Apr 2002, Matt Johnson wrote:
>
> > I might be able to rustle a little something up if Dave chooses not to
> > present.  I can't promise it will be interesting though.   Which brings me
> > to the question... what topics would you as a monger  like to hear about?
> > Please throw out a suggestion if you have one.
>
> I was wrong about the dates though.  We _should_ have had a meeting last
> night (last Wednesday of the month).  I thought April had 31 days.  Oh
> well.
>
> As to what topics.  What do you know a lot about?  I guess that's what I'd
> want to hear about ;)

We could also turn it around and say "What do you want to know about?".
I'm sure there are people on the list that would like to have topics
covered that haven't been brought up yet.

Requests for topics please!

--
  Thomas Eibner <http://thomas.eibner.dk/> DnsZone <http://dnszone.org/>
  mod_pointer <http://stderr.net/mod_pointer> <http://photos.eibner.dk/>