[mplspm]: meeting tonight ?

Ken Williams ken at mathforum.org
Wed Nov 28 16:47:22 CST 2001

Tim Burlowski <tim.burlowski at veritas.com> wrote:
> Is there a meeting tonight?
>
> Is any one planning on attending?
>
> Is someone planning on speaking?

Well, *I'm* prepared to meet.  I can still do the Module::Build
presentation, though I won't have any slides prepared, it'll be more of a
fireside chat.

Module::Build is at  http://search.cpan.org/search?dist=Module-Build .

We could also do a code review session - I love criticizing code.
Actually, I have in mind something more like MJD's code workshop, or
whatever he calls it.  So anyone could bring code they've written, and we
could all sit around improving it.

How about we all write messages to the list saying "I'm coming", and we
show up and decide what to do?

 -Ken