[mplspm]: What next?

Jim Anderson jim at acadcam.com
Fri Dec 28 09:51:39 CST 2001

On Thu, Dec 27, 2001 at 11:57:19PM -0600, Dave Rolsky wrote:
> On Thu, 27 Dec 2001, Ken Williams wrote:
> > How about a beerish meeting on the 16th (also a Wednesday), and a
> > tekkish meeting on the 30th?
>
> That sounds like a good idea.  Of course, we still need a presentation
> (not to harp ;).

Well, there's already a beerish meeting on the 16th.  SIGBAP (Special
Interest Group on Beer And Pizza) meets on the third Wednesday of the
month.  The January meeting is going to be held at the Green Mill in
Eden Prairie starting about 7pm.

Jim Anderson			(612) 782-0456     jim at acadcam.com
Anderson CAD/CAM, Inc		Lucifer designed MS-DOS to try
3800 Apache Lane NE		    men's souls.
St Anthony, MN  55421		Then he had a better idea...