[mplspm]: Perl modules not building

Jon Schewe jpschewe at mtu.net
Fri Dec 21 15:04:23 CST 2001

I'm trying to build some perl modules on cygwin, this particular error is
coming from Time::HiRes, and I just can't figure out where this broken
reference to perl is.  Here's the output I get:
>make
gcc -c  -DPERL_USE_SAFE_PUTENV -fno-strict-aliasing -I/usr/local/include
-DUSEIM
PORTLIB -O2   -DVERSION=\"01.20\" -DXS_VERSION=\"01.20\"
-I/usr/lib/perl5/5.6.1
/cygwin-multi/CORE -DHAS_USLEEP -DHAS_UALARM -DATLEASTFIVEOHOHFIVE HiRes.c
Running Mkbootstrap for Time::HiRes ()
chmod 644 HiRes.bs
rm -f blib/arch/auto/Time/HiRes/HiRes.dll
echo "berfore"
berfore
LD_RUN_PATH="" ld2  -s -L/usr/local/lib HiRes.o  -o
blib/arch/auto/Time/HiRes/Hi
Res.dll  /usr/lib/perl5/5.6.1/cygwin-multi/CORE/libperl5_6_1.a
//d/src/perl5.005_03/perl: not found
make: *** [blib/arch/auto/Time/HiRes/HiRes.dll] Error 127

Something's looking for an old perl in a location that just doesn't exist.
Anyone got any ideas?
--
Jon Schewe | http://mtu.net/~jpschewe