[Moscow.pm] Yury Pats wants to stay in touch on LinkedIn

Yury Pats via LinkedIn member на linkedin.com
Чт Апр 14 06:44:48 PDT 2011

LinkedIn
------------Yury Pats requested to add you as a connection on LinkedIn:

Eugene,

- Yury Pats

Accept invitation from Yury Pats
http://www.linkedin.com/e/kcw15v-gmhqqx6r-1k/pXYbgsitMXnSsLzHCoPbx5zhVDB/blk/I2752998667_2/1BpC5vrmRLoRZcjkkZt5YCpnlOt3RApnhMpmdzgmhxrSNBszYOnPsSdzwVej8RdP99bRxBcAlvoTFBbPoOcjkVejkVdz8LrCBxbOYWrSlI/EML_comm_afe/

View invitation from Yury Pats
http://www.linkedin.com/e/kcw15v-gmhqqx6r-1k/pXYbgsitMXnSsLzHCoPbx5zhVDB/blk/I2752998667_2/39vdPoSe3AVczkTcAALqnpPbOYWrSlI/svi/

DID YOU KNOW LinkedIn can help you find the right service providers using recommendations from your trusted network? Using LinkedIn Services, you can take the risky guesswork out of selecting service providers by reading the recommendations of credible, trustworthy members of your network.
http://www.linkedin.com/e/kcw15v-gmhqqx6r-1k/svp/inv-25/

--
(c) 2011, LinkedIn Corporation