[Moscow.pm] Язык и книга

Andrew Shitov andy на shitov.ru
Ср Апр 2 00:24:09 PDT 2008

Эх, тянули-тянули с выпуском книги про Perl 6, и в итоге отменили.

Hello from Amazon.com.

We are sorry to report that we will not be able to obtain the
following item(s) from your order:

 James Lee (Author) "Beginning Perl 6: From Novice to Professional
       (Beginning: from Novice to Professional)"
 http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1590598334

Though we had expected to be able to send this item to you, we've
since found that it is not available from any of our sources at this
time.  We realize this is disappointing news to hear, and we apologize
for the inconvenience we have caused you.

We must also apologize for the length of time it has taken us to reach
this conclusion.  Until recently, we had still hoped to obtain this
item for you.

We have cancelled this item from your order.

--
Andrew Shitov